Are you an Empty Nester, Living on Long Island, and Seeking Other Empty Nesters?
Join with us for conversations and learning on important topics.
Are you interested in joining with other empty nesters whose children are no longer at home, and are dealing with a variety of issues particular to this stage of life?
Do any of these topics strike a chord with you?
* Being sandwiched between children who still need care
and parents who need care
* Learning how to let go of grown children
* Discovering the role of grandparents
* How to embrace our children's partners who may not be
* Figuring out how to care for aging parents
Are there other topics you would like to add to the list?
Please share with us.
Future events will be posted soon.
Empty Nesters are of course welcome at ALL Makom NY events, but we know that you may want separate opportunities to meet others in a similar stage of life.
Makom NY wants to meet you where you are, so please,
share your ideas with us.
If you have not already done so, please like the Facebook Page: Jewish Empty Nesters of Long Island by clicking HERE.